Put It On Lay-Buy with Paypal
Decolish has now enabled lay-buy payments via paypal for orders of 4 items or more only.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before deciding to use Lay-Buy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me through the contact page.
HOW TO USE LAY-BUY
1. Choose "Put It On Lay-Buy" at the Checkout page
2. Choose your payment plan
Choose your initial deposit amount, from 20% - 50% of your order total.
Choose to pay over 1 month or 2 months
Payments will be visible via the payment calculator
NOTE THAT LAY-BUYs CHARGE A FEE OF 0.9% FOR PROVIDING THIS SERVICE
3. You will be transferred to paypal to complete your down-payment and set up the recurring payments
4. Schedule Your Payments.
Payments will be processed by PayPal on the dates set by you. You are able to check your order status within your PayPal reporting module. Please note that payment schedules cannot be altered once set up by you.
5. Receive Your Order
Your order will be sent as soon as possible after the final payment is made. Usually within one working day.
6. PLEASE READ OUR FULL LAY-BUY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When purchasing through Lay-buy on Decolish.com you agree to the following terms:
- Lay-buy is only available for orders with 4 or more designs in a single transaction. Lay-buy orders for less products will be cancelled and the customer will be notified.
- An initial down payment of between 20% - 50% is required (which can be set by the customer)
- If a Lay-buy order is cancelled by you or a payment is missed by more than 14 days all payments will be refunded to you aside from a retained cancellation fee equivalent to 10% of the total order value.
- If a payment is missed you will be notified twice by Paypal over a 10 day period. As this is an automated system you will not receive additional notifications from Decolish and orders will be automatically cancelled if a payment has lapsed for more than 14 days.
- Please choose carefully as once the Lay-buy is set up, no changes can be made including changes to the items ordered or repayment schedule.
- Lay-buys are on a maximum two-month term.
- All Lay-buys require regular repayments.
- Prices of items on Lay-buy are fixed to the price at the time of the Lay-buy. Discounts will not be given and prices cannot be changed later in accordance with sale prices that may occur at a later date.
- Please remember when setting up a Lay-buy order you will need access to your PayPal email address as all confirmation and invoices will be sent to this email address. Once a Lay-buy has been set up, we cannot change your email details.
- There are no interest charges or membership fees. Only a non-refundable 0.9% fee will be payable to 'Lay-Buys' who have made this all possible.